The Vision to Reality courses are led by Jacques Habra who is an award-winning serial entrepreneur. Habra has founded or co-founded 9 companies and helped launch over 100 startups. READ JACQUES HABRA WIKIPEDIA
Habra's Key Successes
- Named Entrepreneur of the Year in 2001, 2016 (Anderson Consulting and SBTIA)
- Named Entrepreneur of the Year finalist 1999, 2000, 2001
- Founding and sale of Web Elite (2001)
- Founding and sale of SBClick (2011)
- Lead investment and interim CEO of TrackR (2012)
- Founding and sale of Cafe OZ (2006)
- Ventures in real estate, technology, internet marketing, and software as a service business models.
- Community efforts include various non-profit board service with organizations dedicated to academia, health, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
Habra has been featured in regional and national publications including:
Habra is an adjunct Professor at Santa Barbara City College.